Hello! I was nominated for the Sunshine Award by Nevillegirl.
I’ll start out with five facts about me!
1. I have a whole spectrum of favourite colours-everything from scarlet to midnight blue to emerald green to grey.
2. I do not, however, like just about any pink or orange colours, especially pastel pink.
3. One of my favourite quotes is
“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” -Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
4. The last thing I ate was an apple.
5. I am currently suffering from allergies/a cold.
Here are the questions I’m answering-
What book will you read next?
Do your parents, siblings, or any other relatives read your blog? What do they think of it?
I keep forgetting to give my dad my blog URL; I better do that soon. I have no idea what he’ll think of it.
What is the funniest thing you’ve seen or heard recently?
…I’m sorry, I really have no idea. Oops!
If you could choose, right now, to be either ten years younger or ten years older than you currently are, which option would you pick?
Probably ten years older. I’d be 22, probably through with college(hopefully with all the information stored in my brain, but none of the work), and maybe even with a novel or two published!
What is your quest?
To acquire inspiration and change the world through my writing.
1. What is your absolute favourite short story?
2. Look to your left. What is your favourite object to the left, and is there a story behind it?
3. What’s your IQ? (if you know)
4. Favourite poem?
5. ‘If’ you had a time machine, what would it look like and what would you call it?
Thanks again, Nevillegirl!