I was nominated for a bookshelf tag by Nevillegirl at Musings From Neville’s Navel! Thanks, Nevillegirl!
Answer the following questions about books on your blog and then tag five other bloggers. You can answer the questions any way you want, whether it’s on your blog, in a video, or a combination of the two. Then remember to let whoever tagged you know when your post is up so they can read it.
Now, the questions!
1. Is there a book that you really want to read but haven’t because you know that it’ll make you cry?
Suzanne Collins’ Gregor the Overlander series. I’ve heard they’re really good but sad.
2. Pick one book that helped introduce you to a new genre.
C.S. Lewis’s The Chronicles of Narnia introduced me to fantasy, and to my everlasting love-fantasy is my absolute favourite genre!
3. Find a book that you want to reread.
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman. I loved it, but I can barely remember anything.
4. Is there a book series you read but wish that you hadn’t?
5. If your house was burning down and all of your family and pets were safe, which book would you go back inside to save?
The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis. I love that book with a passion, and it’s the prettiest book I own!
6. Is there one book on your bookshelf that brings back fond memories?
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. It’s the first book of hers I read, and I loved the movie even before I read the book, and then I loved the book.
7. Find a book that has inspired you the most.
Gail Carson Levine’s Ella Enchanted probably inspired me to write the most.
8. Do you have any autographed books?
Sadly, no. Sigh…
9. Find the book that you have owned the longest.
Probably Catundra or one of Doctor Seuss’ books.
10. Is there a book by an author that you never imagined you would read or enjoy?
I’m sorry, I have no idea! Oops…