Hello, there! Today I’m linking up with The Broke and The Bookish to do my first ever Top Ten Tuesday! Today’s prompt is:
Top Ten Books People Have Been Telling You You Must Read.
Without further ado, here we go!
2. Allegiant by Veronica Roth. Basically I haven’t read it for the same reasons I haven’t read Insurgent. Also I accidentally read the major spoiler for the ending, so there’s not much point in reading it now.
3. The Emerald Atlas by John Stephens. My friend keeps telling me to read this. It’s a good book from what I’ve read, I just didn’t finish it. Hopefully I will this time around!
4. The Enchantress Returns by Chris Colfer. I read the first one, and now my other friend wants me to read this one! Maybe if I have time.
5. The Giver by Lois Lowry. One of my friends on Goodreads (Nevillegirl, if you were wondering) recommended this book to me, if not directly.
6. A World Without Princes by Soman Chainani. Does it count if I’ve been telling myself to read this one? I was simultaneously thrilled and disappointed with the first book, and I’m hoping this one will solely thrill me.
7. Ash Mistry and the City of Death by Sarwat Chadda. I’m sorry, I’m really not good at these. It’s just devolved into books I want to read. Oops. I read the first book in this series and really enjoyed it, and I’m hopeful the next book will be just as good.
8. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I’m pretty sure Nevillegirl recommended this one to me, as well! It’ll be a while before I can read it, but it sounds interesting!
9. The Return of the King by J. R. R. Tolkien. My sister keeps bugging me to read this, and I’ve been working on it. It’s just so hard to get through!
10. The Silmarillion by J. R. R. Tolkien. Both my siblings want me to read this! I’ll get to it eventually, I suppose..